[Buddha-l] Re: ribbing ( Gender on Buddha-l)

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 19:23:20 MDT 2005

Give him time.

I'm doing my best to prod him into another anti-Texas tirade. Hard nut,
he.

Being a native Texan, my skin's thicker than cowhide, my skull softer
than lead (did that come out right?). So I'm well-prepared by nature to
weather his wit.

Speaking of weather, I see that the conditions in NM are uniformly
wussy. Cool and rainy they are now, whilst we are in the end of summer
in a years-long drought. How can real men live in such a land?

And I doubt Richard even knows what it's like to fry an egg on asphalt
in August.

Michael

<GGG>

P. Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> writes