[Buddha-l] Re: An experiment (Gender on Buddha-l)

Mike Austin mike at lamrim.org.uk
Tue Oct 11 17:14:45 MDT 2005

In message <002101c5ce8e$599b3930$2930cece at charlie>, jkirk
<jkirk at spro.net> writes

>Suddenly today, everybody is on about charitable giving. The header was
>"So much for tsunami dana."  I posted this on 9/29/05.  Since so many
>of the charitable folk on this list automatically delete what I post, I
>am reposting it minus the article:

Joanna,

Surely, one would expect more replies to a question, as there was in the
thread on dana that I started? Your post may well have been interesting,
but it was more of a report or a statement. Many of your posts have this
format. I suggested before that this was why you get fewer responses. Is
this not a more feasible explanation than gender differences?

--
Metta
Mike Austin