[Buddha-l] Gender on Buddha-l

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Oct 9 22:08:09 MDT 2005

>>Yes, but so is the male point of view. The fact is that points of view
>>are points of view and that there is no such thing as male and female
>>points of view.
>
> Right. By distinguishing between them, one creates the very problem that
> one seeks to eliminate.  How adept we are at creating dukkha from, well,
> nothing at all really.
>
> --
> Metta
> Mike Austin
How utterly silly. If you are thinking at all, instead of just vegetating,
you are inevitably making distinctions. There is a difference between
pointing out
differences in order to learn more about whatever is under observation, or
to bring hitherto hidden aspects to light-- and getting attached to them as
dogmas.
But there is also getting attached to non-thinking as a dogma too.
Enjoy your dogmas, boys.
JK