[Buddha-l] Re: Diversions, distractions and off-topic discussions

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Oct 8 15:02:41 MDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 21:42 +0100, L.S. Cousins wrote:

> I quite agree that these are good topics for discussion for both
> monks and lay people and would personally find Buddha-L more
> interesting if it were discussing them more.

The only way to see buddha-l take a form that you personally find
interesting is to write about the things you find interesting. (I say
this not to Lance specifically, but to everyone.) If you want to see
something of interest to you discussed, then start a discussion on
something of interest to you. If others also find the topic interesting,
they will discuss it (whether they know anything about it or not --
being informed has never been a precondition for holding forth on
buddha-l).

--
Richard Hayes
***