[Buddha-l] Re: Greetings from Oviedo

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Oct 6 10:14:50 MDT 2005

If the United States would withdraw all of its military presence from
the Middle East, and end its unconditional subsidy of Israel, the
"Islamic Threat" would go away. At least for the U.S. If Europe gets
overrun by Islamic hoards, that's their problem - or, more accurately
(and more Buddhistically), their karma. Where is Europe anyway? I was
just looking for it on a map of the world - but I couldn't find it. Can
somebody please explain to me what its geographical boundaries are - and
how it constitutes a Continent? Maybe after its taken over by the
Muslims they will rename it "West Asia" or "Northern North Africa" -
either would be an improvement, and much more geographically correct.
- Curt