[Buddha-l] Re: Can an Air Force cadet have Buddha nature?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri May 20 10:44:10 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 18:09 -0700, Franz Metcalf wrote:

> Unless I misread the meaning of Richard's words (which is, as we've
> established, not unlikely), this is just the sort of cooperative
> social action he was calling for.

I can't tell you how much pleasure it gives me to have my words
correctly interpreted now and then. (I say this having recently finished
grading final exams.) Thanks for the information on the BPF in the
greater scheme of things. May the work of these organizations flourish!

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy