[Buddha-l] Texas liberals

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 09:55:17 MDT 2005

Sarcastically, I'm sure. A certain degree of eagerness to use the death
penalty is horrible, for want of a better word.

Certainly nothing I'm proud of.

In my own defense, I do vote in _every_ election (state and local) and
not for the ruling party. It's not uncommon for voter turnout to be in
the single digits. No wonder the special interests get elected.

Michael

--- Stephen Hodge <s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Fort, Andrew wrote:
>
> >And if you want to visit a place that isn't full of sissies who are
hesitant to apply the death penalty, come on down!

> Not sure how we are supposed to take this, but if it means what I
> think it means, you guys ought to look at a list of other countries
that retain the death penalty.  Nice company you keep. Just confirms
the image that the US projects to the world these days: a backward,
barbaric country that is largely populated by morons.