[Buddha-l] S. Pinker (linguist, cognitive psychologist)

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jun 27 22:58:14 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 20:49 -0400, Stanley J. Ziobro II wrote:

> Yes, an less likely to be wrong than Bill Clinton was in so much of his
> presidency.

Clinton was wronged far more often than he was wrong. I would have no
trouble ranking him the second or third best president in the 20th
century, Carter being the best. The best president of the 21st century,
I think, will be Hilary Clinton--unless we can find some Buddhist to
run. (Sorry, folks, I decline to run, unless Steven Lane will be my
campaign manager.)

--
Richard Hayes
***