[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 13:14:32 MDT 2005

 Erik,

   Why don't you address my points. I am simply passing hayes' posts to the
decision makers. Would you deny me the freedom to do this. Hayes should be
thankful as now his views will have a wider presentation than they would
have before.

  BTW very clever writing "Lane Rinpoche" you're a natural, where did you
get your degree a matchbook cover.