[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 1 12:36:02 MDT 2005

Steven Lane schreef:

>Denizens of buddha-l,
>
>  The following letter has been sent to the chair of the hopefully
>ex-professor Hayes' department at his invitation. Where do you think I got
>the name. Since I have every e-mail in which ex-prof Hayes says these things
>it would be interesting to see if any of you would like to refute any points
>in the letter. This letter came because Hayes feels free to attack my
>country my religion and most other things I hold dear and in classic Marxist
>style refuse to post my answers. So please if you think you can refute
>things please go ahead.
>
>-

Dear Lane Rinpoche,
thank you for restoring my belief in reïncarnation. I never thought it possible for two persons Joseph McCarthy and Edgar J. Hoover to reïncarnate in the same person. You must be a great yogi of Shugden. Keep up the good work. Let the devils burn at the stake. It's such a long time we didn't burn anybody and you see how people degenerate. Like Nostrodamus said Mr. Hayes no doubt caused the gay marriages and Osama Bin Laden, the loss of the Red Socks and Saddam Hussein. And in his former life he undoubtedly caused Hitler too. Thrive a wooden pin through his heart, soak him in garlic or make him president.

Erik