[Buddha-l] Retreats?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Jun 1 12:30:27 MDT 2005

Small is beautiful. Power corrupts. Money is the root of all evil.
But seriously - I know from my own experience that having a
retreat center on a big chunk of land way out in the middle of
nowhere can be a great thing. It isn't inevitable that it will get
messed up -  but it does seem to be quite likely - unfortunately.
- Curt