[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 10:23:33 MDT 2005

 Apparently you feel anything on this list can hurt my reputation. All the
true scholars of Buddhism left this list long ago. What's left are only
ageing leftwing morons who can't get their heads out of the 60's or their
own asses. It perfectly within my right to forward all of Hayes posts to
whomever I feel. Do you deny me that freedom.