[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Wed Jun 1 09:36:05 MDT 2005

Well brother Lane, if your approach to this issue is an 'American'
trait, or even what you conceive
to be the 'American Way' of expressing yourself, we're all in deep kim
chee.

Along with the fundamentalist attempt to take science back to the dark
ages, we now have
you resurrecting Tailgunner Joe's ghost for another witch hunt.  Plus
ça change, eh?  Damn, no
wonder I feel like I'm over the hill and rolling backward.  Whats next,
"manchas de tinta y de cera"?

Thank you for clarifying my problem, however.  Denseness never occurred
to me as the source
of my suffering.  I'll be doing my best to lighten up from here on out.

You might try it too!

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates
www.wheelwrightassoc.com