[Buddha-l] A ltter concerning toleration

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:02:56 MDT 2005

 Of course Joanna I work for the C.I.A. I thought you all knew that. Who
else but a C.I.A. agent would object to a self admitted Communist blaming
the U.S. for every world problem and having sympathy for the poor
misunderstood and oppressed Al-Qaeda. In addition Hayes recently referred to
the stigma of being an American. Once again only a C.I.A. operative could
possibly object to that. That you could even doubt that I am an American
agent is unbelievable. The people on this list are denser than I thought.
I'll report this interesting development back to Langley.