[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhism and Politics

StormyTet at aol.com StormyTet at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 15:54:10 MDT 2005

In a message dated 7/27/2005 7:42:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
curt at cola.iges.org writes:

The word  "libertarianism" has been hikacked by people
that I like to refer to as  "pot smoking republicans".

Curt,

Just lately I was looking at the libertarian website and they had an  article
concerning their presence at a republican convention of some sort  (dont
remember the details). The goal, so the article said, was to let the  republicans
know that they were fiscally bros. The word libertarian has  definitely been
hijacked.
Storm