[Buddha-l] Re: Barbaric not Buddhist

Bshmr at aol.com Bshmr at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 22:05:52 MDT 2005

Curt,

Spoken like a true Republican, 'A' OR 'B', buddhism OR occult, for OR
against. The reality is SOME occult AND SOME buddhism, plus combinations of not -- as
done in Sutra/suttas (?). BTW *VBG*

Surely by now, others have recalled 'tulkas' and the like.

Lest we forget, the news of spells cast by competing royal factions when a
prince slaughtered his parents and a few relatives some months ago. Magical
tanghas, etc.

Add the mysticism of diverse Japanese sects and a hosts of psychic practices.

A search for non-academic web sources resulted in a mountain of cultish
entrepreneurial crap otherwise I'd post a few links or clustered output.

Now, wise up or I will dig out the colored chalks, herbs, incense, and chant
to reduce your genitals.

rbb, aka Richard Basham