[Buddha-l] Kaalacakratantra translations?

Steven Rhodes srhodes at boulder.net
Sun Jul 10 15:32:04 MDT 2005

Dear Joel,

Vesna Wallace has published a translation of "The Chapter on the
Individual" [= Ch. 2] (together with the Vimalaprabha) in the Treasury
of the Buddhist Sciences (available through Columbia University Press).
 Her translation of "The Sadhana Chapter) [= Ch. 4] (along with the same
commentary) will be appearing in the same series shortly.  I'm sure that
in the first of these she discusses editions.  Also, see her The Inner
Kalacakratantra:  A Buddhist Tantric View of the Individual (Oxford U.
P., 2001).

Best wishes,

Steven Rhodes