[Buddha-l] Pecha printing, duplication

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 09:20:01 MDT 2005

Does anyone know of a machine that can duplicate a sutra
that is in pecha form ?  Ideally, what I want is something
akin to a xerox machine that has a special tray that I can
insert the pecha "pages" into and then tell the copier to
duplicate the entire set.  Is anything even remotely close
to this available, aside from individually photocopying
each "page" ?  Any advice is greatly appreciated, either on
or off list.

---------
Bill Kish