[Buddha-l] Speaking of simple minds

Rob Hogendoorn r.m.hogendoorn at umail.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Aug 4 13:53:09 MDT 2005

There are some extensive discussions on this theme in Matthieu
Ricard's and Trinh Xuan Thuan's "The Quantum and the Lotus : A
Journey to the Frontiers Where Science and Buddhism Meet" (ISBN
1400080797) as well. Matthieu holds forth on some Buddhist arguments
against any type of creator, creative or organizing principle in many
places.

Rob

Op 4-aug-2005, om 21:21 heeft Erik Hoogcarspel het volgende geschreven: