[Buddha-l] Hindu Fundamentalism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Aug 2 20:58:22 MDT 2005

I really don't think this amounts to fundamentalism. In fact,
the statement that is being objected to is extremely problematic.
To say that "there is no scientific evidence of Ram and Krishna"
is nearly meaningless. Is there perhaps scientific evidence for
other Gods that is missing for Ram and Krishna? Is there some
accepted criterion for what "scientific evidence" for the "existence"
of a God might look like? This is clearly an example of an anti-
religious bias masquerading as scientifical "objectivity".
- Curt