[Buddha-l] liturgical languages

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Apr 27 15:08:37 MDT 2005

Don't be so sensitive. In the initial post I specifically mentioned Pali and
Theravadins. There is no reason, other than paranoia, to imply that this
thread is par of some evil Mahayanist plot to convince the world that
Theravadin Buddhism does not exist. Also, in the initial post, I was
responding to Richard's remarks which also specifically mentioned
chanting in Pali. Sheesh.
- Curt
P.S. And in my previous post let the record show that I also mentioned
the Chaldean Oracles.