[Buddha-l] manomayakaya

mjs130 at columbia.edu mjs130 at columbia.edu
Sun Apr 24 00:56:40 MDT 2005

Greetings--

As part of a larger project, I am investigating the concept of
"manomayakaya" in Pali, Sanskrit and Tibetan literature.  At
present, I am especially interested in references to "manomayakaya"
in Tibetan sources.  Although I am interested in "manomaya,"
references to "manomayaKAYA," or, as Walshe has translated it,
"mind-made body," are what I am seeking in particular.

Alas, I do not have the language skills at present to investigate
the Chinese and Japanese literature.  I would greatly appreciate
any information that members of this list might be able to provide.

Thank you in advance.

With best regards,
Michelle Sorensen
Ph.D. Candidate