[Buddha-l] Re: Silence, conservatism and JPII

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Thu Apr 7 09:38:16 MDT 2005

Stan,

Why are you asking me to square up his views with his actions.  To me
they seem self-evident.  If you are at all familiar
with the quasi-fascist orientation of Opus Dei, you might not be
struggling so with the notion of JPII's conservatism.
I fail to see how pointing out the obvious equates to reductionism.
You may make your own judgments on his
papacy, I simply don't see it your way.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates