[Buddha-l] question

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Apr 5 09:12:16 MDT 2005

Richard, thanks a bunch of spring lupines. I'm almost off for 6 days but
will check when I get back. Actually I was not really looking for a Buddhist
term, but more one from classical rhetoric, disguised in order to ask folks
on the list--apologies for badness.
Aristotle's poetics might have it--I just can't find my old copy but then
maybe I no longer have it either. I needed it for a paper I'm proposing for
the annual ACSAA symp. next Oct--I never went to one and it's about
time.....and the matter of my paper would have to do with my research
unrelated to Buddhism----alas. Maybe some day I will make it to Sri Lanka
and get to review all the temple murals (vernacular art) to see what's what
there. But then, at my age one tends to have the constant presence of
thoughts of limited time ahead.

Old age = disorganization. The link sounds like a good possibility.
Best, Joanna