[Buddha-l] First US Buddhist terrorist?

Catalina c_castell at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 10:32:42 MDT 2013

Hi Dan,
just meaning that what he did is a "little" against some Buddhist principles and what matters to me is "etiquettes", all of them, that was my point.
I'm ok with "out of curiosity", is the Buddhist (or fill whatever here) terrorist that bothers me. An agree, theoretical or actual Buddhists may be different, like scientists, plumbers, etc