[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 103, Issue 6

James A Stroble stroble at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 16 21:17:58 MDT 2013

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:16:27 -0600
Richard Hayes <richard.hayes.unm at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 15, 2013, at 4:04, James A Stroble <stroble at hawaii.edu> wrote:
>
> > I would repeat my earlier reference to the move "The Matrix" and
> > point out that Morpheus and Neo are fighting, again, but this did
> > not seem to resonate the first time.
>
> Just out of curiosity, which buddha-l combatant gets to be played by
> Laurence Fishburne and which by Keannu Reeves?

Wow, tough question, but do you think that is air you're breathing? And
I have been more reminded of "Goya's Ghosts" of late.

And I just want to point out, for the record, that NOBODY expects the
Buddhist Inquisition!!!!  I mean, why would they?

--
Yours,

James Andy Stroble
Leeward Community College