[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 103, Issue 6

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 14 23:11:03 MDT 2013

> This is your standard line when anyone points out that you have made yet
> another a priori claim for which you have no evidence. It's as pathetic as
> it is predictable.
>
> The fact is, I don't need to get out any more than I do. But thanks for
> the useless gratuitous advice.
>
> Richard

And ad hominems in the place of evidence is your standard line. If you
actually need evidence that the majority of people on planet earth in the
past and in the present adhere to a single religious tradition, perhaps
getting out and looking around will prove insufficient for you -- you either
can't see what is all around you, or else you are fabricating b.s. simply in
order to pretend that you've offered a refutation. In either case, pathetic.

Dan