[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 103, Issue 6

Richard Hayes richard.hayes.unm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:58:13 MDT 2013

On Sep 13, 2013, at 01:51 , Gad Horowitz <horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca> wrote:

> How typical of members of the self-styled cosmopolitan white Anglo rulers of the universe to assert that THEY have "very little ethnicity"; it is only the lesser breeds without the law , like the Zionist Jews, who continue to committ the sin of having too much ethnicity.

Which members might these self-styled cosmopolitan white Anglo rulers of the universe be? I have seen no one here making any of those claims, nor have I seen anyone here making any claims about Judaism as an ethnicity. Was it something you ate, Gad, that caused these nightmares?

Unethnically yours,
Richard, a true mongrel of mixed ancestry