[Buddha-l] Buddha-L archive?

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 20 16:48:02 MDT 2013

> Good to know it functions.
> JK
>> Joanna, I just logged on at
>> http://mailman.swcp.com/mailman/private/buddha-l/2013-September/author.html#
> 18807

Perhaps someone either more adept or more familiar with the archive can
explain how to use it most profitably. Is there a way to do a global search
of a topic? I can't find a way to do that.

Also, to view other dates, the only way I can manage that is to change the
date directly in the url, so that, for instance, to find out what was going
on in February 2011, one would change the above url to

http://mailman.swcp.com/mailman/private/buddha-l/2011-February/author.html#
18807

admittedly not the most efficient way to peruse.

Does anyone know a more effective way to search the archive? Include urls
please.

Dan