[Buddha-l] nytimes article on the Emory U Tibetans and Science project

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 00:46:51 MDT 2013

The outcome of this "reconciliation"? Judging by the photo, I expect new
practises to be created (or rediscovered in the form of termas). A
vipassana practice based on the arising and disappearing of particles.
And a sadhana of the Hoggs boson with hymns, offerings, mantra
recitation and a homa.

Joy