[Buddha-l] Happy Halloween! Buddha-L is defunct!

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 1 00:58:32 MDT 2013

Aloha,
   Please reconsider.
   Buddha-l is often the only high point of my day.  I'm not kidding.
   I realize that sometimes the dialogue disintegrates into vituperative
swipes but even in the midst of those there are often little gems of
information embedded in the sediment.
   Many of us have lives in which we must focus our attention throughout
much of the day on the rather dreary administrative trivia that is
required of everyone who teaches at a university these days.  What
percentage of my students achieved which levels of attainment regarding
Student Learning Objective 3b, to be recorded in a spreadsheet, for
example.
   It is such a relief when one opens one's e-mail and spots a series of
messages from Buddha-l.  Honestly, it perks me up with anticipation when I
move the cursor down to click on those e-mails.
   Please don't take that away.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program