[Buddha-l] Another One Bites the Dust

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Mon Mar 4 09:30:40 MST 2013

Denizens,

Having just perused Batchelor's article, I did not find it disappointing in the least.  In fact, I think he lays out the case for understanding
lust in the context of any spiritual community, and makes a solid argument that our biology trumps all rule making. Given what we
see across the spectrum of religious/spiritual communities and their struggles with sexual taboos and abuses, I think he's dead right.

Timothy Smith
www.wheelwrightassoc.com