[Buddha-l] Shamatha-related request

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 11:57:27 MDT 2013

A few months ago, a member of this list who facilitates Shamatha meditation listed a link to a nice website.  I had visited that site and had downloaded some chants.

For some reason, I haven't been able to find the chants or the link to that site on my computer.  Google has been no help.  I've also gone through the Buddha-L email to see if the member names ring a bell, but so far, no luck.

Will that particular Buddha-L member please come forward and provide the link?

Many thanks,
Katherine Masis
San Jose, Costa Rica