[Buddha-l] Bewildering temple in Bangkok

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Wed Feb 27 06:23:26 MST 2013

Searching online all I can find are links to an old Chinese-built "boat"
temple.

This is all that's on Wikipedia, a "stub" so to speak:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Yan_Nawa
Did it look like this?

Here's another link:  http://www.chimburi.com/thai26.htm

http://www.tour-bangkok-legacies.com/wat-yannawa.html did it look like this,
with a Chinese junk supporting 2 chedis? Scroll down......