[Buddha-l] Another One Bites the Dust

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 24 10:58:31 MST 2013

Aren't you over-reacting a bit ? I recall you used to be more tolerant
of such things. I have not met Joshu Sasaki Roshi, but I have noticed in
other cases where a flawed charismatic teacher leaves behind a large
organization that some people do get a lot of benefit from that
organisation even where I would be quite critical of it. Those who are
innocent and sincere take away only nectar.

Lance Cousins