[Buddha-l] Tibetan Rituals of Death - Kindle edition

Margaret Gouin m.gouin at tsd.ac.uk
Sat Feb 16 07:14:22 MST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I have just noticed that my book, 'Tibetan Rituals of Death : Buddhist funerary practices', is available in a Kindle edition. At Amazon.com (the US store), it costs around $44.00; BUT if you buy it from Amazon.co.uk, it costs only £19.95 (the equivalent of about US$33.00).  For those without a Kindle e-reader, Amazon provides free downloadable Kindle readers for PC and Mac.

This is not meant to be an endorsement of Amazon, or their Kindle devices, or anything of that nature; it is merely to note that this is the least expensive edition of my book that I've been able to find so far, and it might put it within the affordable price range of more students.

Margaret

p.s. the usual apologies for cross-posting.
Margaret Gouin, PhD (Bristol)
Honorary Research Fellow
School of Theology, Religious Studies and Islamic Studies
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
http://tsd.academia.edu/MargaretGouin
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415566360/