[Buddha-l] Buddhist stupa to be moved from NM Petroglyph Park

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Sat Sep 29 09:47:18 MDT 2012

(I changed my email address to see if my posts to this list will then appear
in my inbox. If not, no biggie. This address I can put in my server's
whitelist, which only functions for addresses coming to their server
addresses.)

Richard said,
"I don't think John Wesley Powell ever could have envisioned that the Grand
Canyon would become a backdrop for an advertisement for designer jeans."

I think it's fair to say that our entire culture, so to speak, is now a
backdrop for designer jeans.

Joanna