[Buddha-l] Bangladesh Muslim lovefest

Richard Hayes richard.hayes.unm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:26:14 MDT 2012

On Oct 3, 2012, at 7:58 AM, "Dan Lusthaus" <vasubandhu at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I asked whether it's possible
>
>> to actually discuss Buddhist karma theory on this list, [without] the snide asides and digressions ..
>
> The response:
>
>> splenetic rants
>
> So apparently not. Too bad.

The discussion of karma was without any snide asides. My main point, after agreeing with your characterization of Vasubandhu's theory of karma is that there is no warrant for what you say about Islam. The reference to your splenetic rants was not aside, nor was it a digression, nor was it snide. It is a point that should be addressed, not evaded with an unfounded accusation.

Richard Hayes