[Buddha-l] Buddhist stupa to be moved from NM Petroglyph Park

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Oct 2 13:20:21 MDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 11:13 -0600, Jo wrote:
> RH: ......guess I'm in favor of trying to honor the first amendment
> and
> keeping religion entirely out of the public sphere.........
> You needed to add, the public 'federally-owned' spher

I inadvertently said what I meant. Must have been a Freudian slip. I´m
actually in favour of keeping religion completely out of sight, but for
the time being a good first step would be to keep it completely out of
public schools and courts (I find swearing on a Bible quite offensive
and have always refused to do it) and inaugurations of new presidents. I
also oppose flag worship, but good luck banning that.

--
Richard Hayes