[Buddha-l] Victor and Victoria Trimondi

curt steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Jul 19 18:21:39 MDT 2012

Here is a very interesting/revealing interview with Victor/Victoria from
2003:
http://www.whale.to/b/trimondi.html

The interview was conducted by Jim Stephens, and it is obvious that
Stephens is a fan of the Trimondis. For those not familiar with Stephens
he is a former Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist turned Christian evangelist who
now specializes in proselytization aimed at bringing Western Buddhists
back into the Christian fold.

Here is the biographical information that the Trimondis themselves
provide at their own website (I think it is the same as what is also
found at "american-buddha.com"):
http://www.trimondi.de/EN/biograph.html

Curt