[Buddha-l] {Theravada, Pali, Cambodia} the embryo in the canon (and in current ritual traditions)

andy stroble at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 26 01:10:07 MST 2012

> J.K.,
>
> Saying the “some of my best friends” chestnut wasn’t necessary.

Ah, but some of the people I correspond with on Buddha-l   _are_
anthropologists;   does that make an difference?

[And yes, the request for proper reference is understood, but how do we know
which anthros are to be trusted?   Any in Idaho get my vote.]

-- James Andy Stroble, PhD
Lecturer in Philosophy
Department of Arts & Humanities
Leeward Community College
University of Hawaii

Adjunct Faculty
Diplomatic and Military Studies
Hawaii Pacific University

_________________

"The cyber world has grown out of control. State and national law enforcement
mechanisms are not equipped to deal with the rapidly evolving threat. The
complexity of information systems has far exceeded the ability to secure them,
while reliance on these systems has only increased. HBGary has an intimate
understanding of this problem; We know that understanding the attacker and his
methods is the only way to defeat him. This is the core strength of HBGary and
why our technology and services outperform the competition. To us, it's
personal.
And we would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling
kids!!!"  February, 2011