[Buddha-l] ADMIN> Basic points for posting on, > H-Buddhism (Muller)

Alberto Todeschini alberto.tod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:28:44 MST 2012

> Look at 'Chuck's' signature! Seems like a full signature to me - assuming
> he has no surname and his first name is actually Chuck. I
>
> Bankei Top poster

Pray tell, dear Bankei TP, when people politely ask you not to top post,
why do you top post? Do you by any chance enjoy being a pain in the
neck? Yes, I mean it. I choose to receive Buddha-L's messages in digest
form and the few people who top post make reading an inconvenience.
Minor, to be sure, but an inconvenience nonetheless.

[I post a similar paragraph about once every two years here, and so does
Richard Hayes.]

Best wishes,

Alberto Todeschini