[Buddha-l] Fwd: ADMIN> Basic points for posting on H-Buddhism (Muller)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jan 23 20:45:28 MST 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 8:10 PM, Bankei <bankei at gmail.com> wrote:

> Look at 'Chuck's' signature! Seems like a full signature to me - assuming
> he has no surname and his first name is actually Chuck.

In the original message there was a complete signature along with Professor Müller's institutional affiliation. His message was the model of what he expects. I truncated it in forwarding it, so make fun of me if you need to, but not of Chuck Müller.

Incidentally, on Buddha-l there is no need to indicate institutional affiliation or location, but it's courteous to supply first and last name.

Richard Hayes