[Buddha-l] Thanks for the reminder was ! ADMIN> Basic points for posting on H-Buddhism (Muller)

Roger60 roger60 at golden-wheel.net
Sun Jan 22 21:49:51 MST 2012

I think the reference to the "other direction" for becoming an "anything
goes" list may be an oblique reference to buddha-l, which has a
well-deserved reputation among Buddhist studies scholars for
anything-goes-ness. Myself, I love H-BUDDHISM and would find my life
impoverished without it, but I also cherish the deeply annoying "anything
goes" qualities of BUDDHA-L.

Forwardly yours,
Richard Hayes
Chair, Department of Philosophy
University of New Mexico
======

Thanks for the reminder !

Roger Garin-Michaud
teaching French in Australia since 1990
ABN: 13772792037
mobile:0431-919-526
Tutor Finder : http://www.tutorfinder.com.au/tutor/rogergarin-michaud.php
Google Talk : rogergarinmichaud at gmail.com
http://my.care2.com/thubten
« The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of
appearing ridiculous, it is indissobly connected with the fate of man”
Emile Zola, XIXth century French author