[Buddha-l] Buddhist Saints in India

Dharmachari Mahabodhi dhmahabodhi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:27:33 MST 2012

As far as I understand it, his main thesis is that there have always been three types of buddhist practitioner, not two, which is obvious if you forget about theories and just look at Buddhist history

Jan Nattier ('A Few Good Men') argues against it, though I wouldn't say she refutes the thesis above, only some less important points he makes

Mahabodhi
Triratna Buddhist
Order
07973 699750