[Buddha-l] Students as potential spooks?

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Thu Feb 9 18:03:20 MST 2012

Richard,

If nothing is really true, or at least you have no idea what true means, nonetheless, on the basis of ignorance, 1) you're coming to judge that thought has no connection to action, 2) that to claim that there is a connection is simplistic (as if claiming that no action follows from any thought is a complex affair), and 3) there is no free will with its attending moral responsibility.  OK.  Then you can now vote Republican with impunity, since now you've no compelling reason(s) to do otherwise and because I've now told you to do so!

Regards,

Stan