[Buddha-l] Buddhists taking a stand against Islamaphobia

curt steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Sat Aug 4 15:56:08 MDT 2012

Q: "How does one 'attack' Dharma?"

A: In the first place, we can remove the quotation marks. There is
nothing ironic or doubtful about Islamic attacks on the Dharma. In the
second place: so how does Islam attack the Dharma? Is this really a
mystery to anyone? Muslims simply employ the usual methods for this sort
of thing: forced conversion; destruction of temples, stupas, statues,
texts, etc; execution of apostates; execution of anyone who questions
the execution of apostates; and so forth.

Curt