[Buddha-l] Buddhists taking a stand against Islamaphobia

Gregory Bungo gbungo at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 07:50:23 MDT 2012

Hi Richard,

I didn't say that all Jihadists are violent, but some of them
certainly are.

However, earlier in this thread, you committed the same fallacy
that you discuss here.  You said that none of your Muslim students
has attached the Dharma, so therefore no Muslims attack the Dharma.
I don't have your exact quote available at the moment; perhaps I
misunderstood you?

Regards,

Greg