[Buddha-l] Rice & Dragons

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 22:04:51 MDT 2012

> Supplying a bunch of links to web sites does not explain much of anything.
> Burying people in randomly chosen disconnected data is a poor substitute
> for defending a reckless oversimplification with a coherent narrative.

Nothing random about them. Each discusses Buddhism, some in greater, some in
lesser details.

If you are impatient, then after opening a clicked page in your browser,
search the page for the word "buddhism" (or better "buddh" -- which will
bring you to mentions of buddhists, buddhism, buddhas, etc.). One gains a
fuller perspective by reading the full entry, and then, further researching
items mentioned in them. It's called learning.

Since you seem to be averse to gathering facts BEFORE you pontificate, I
guess you are finding this a strain.

Dan