[Buddha-l] Bourgeois Buddhism

Federico Andino dingirfecho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:20:35 MDT 2011

Ah, so we´re not talking about buddhism and non-buddhism, but rather
epistemological considerations. While I agree with that a lot more,
somehow it seems to me to be reductionist in extremis. Let me ask you
something, is there any kind of buddhism which you would think its
essential buddhism only?

By the by, dibs on calling it "core buddhism". Hey, it worked for Harner...